This is the plan I'm following to help lose my baby weight and Ferne was following 2 weeks after giving birth to Sunday.
I have a lot of baby weight to lose & this plan was the best way for me to shed my baby weight.
By having 2 shakes a day instead of 1, it really kept me on track with my calories and helped me get rid of my baby weight in just 30 days!
I wasn't having the tea due to the caffeine content as I was breast-feeding but my results were still showing! So if you're not breastfeeding - add the tea into your plan too!
This plan is all about you starting your day the healthy way. It's widely accepted that if you were to have a sugary breakfast or even no breakfast at all your body would start to crave the wrong things and guess what you'll probably over compensate. So that's where this plan helps you to break the fast between night and morning with a delicious nutritious shake.
- Formula 1 shake
- Protein Drink Mix
- Herbal Aloe Mango Concentrate
- Instant Herbal Beverage
- Oat Apple Fibre
- Calorie-controlled: Approximately 220 kcal per serving
- Rich in protein from dairy and soy (18g per serving)
- Provides essential vitamins and minerals.
- PDM is a great way to help you reach your daily protein intake
- Add to your shake as a milk replacement
- Gives you an energy boost in the morning, replaces your coffee and tea
- Low calorie – approx 6 kcal per serving
- One cup of Instant Herbal Beverage contains 85mg of caffeine to help increase alertness and improve concentration
- Helps you achieve 2 litres per day
- Contains 40% Aloe Vera juice derived from the Aloe Vera leaf
- 6 fibre sources
- 2 kcal per serving
- Sugar-free and no artificial sweeteners
- 5g of fibre per serving
- Low calorie: 18 kcal per serving
- Breaks down saturated fats and speeds up digestion
HOW TO USE
*Please note the Herbalife scoop is not included with this product and is recommended as an add on for anyone starting out with the Formula 1 shakes.