- Worldwide Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Unless you go out of your way to eat the right fat-rich foods, you're likely not to be getting enough of the essential fats that are vital for optimum health.
Herbalifeline® MAX is rich in Omega-3 essential fatty-acids EPA and DHA, which are the 'good' fats which contribute to the normal function of the heart as well as maintenance of normal blood pressure and blood triglyceride levels. DHA also contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function and vision. These fatty acids are usually found in oily fish such as mackerel, herring and salmon.
WHAT ARE OMEGA-3 FATTY ACIDS?
Omega-3 fatty acids are referred to as "essential" because our body cannot produce them independently — we must obtain them from the foods we eat.
Marine foods (including salmon, herring, mackerel, and sardines) are the main source of omega-3 EFAs. Unfortunately these are not regular culinary choices for many people, meaning some people find it difficult to maintain optimum levels of omega-3s.
- EPA and DHA contribute to the normal function of the heart1 (when taking 1 capsule daily)
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function2 (when taking 1 capsule daily)
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal vision2 (when taking 1 capsule daily)
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood triglyceride levels3 (when taking 4 capsules daily)
- EPA and DHA contribute to the maintenance of normal blood pressure4(when taking 5 capsules daily)
- Fish oil is sustainably sourced and accredited by Friend of the Sea
- No fishy aftertaste thanks to essential oils from thyme and peppermint contained in the product
- All the ingredients of Herbalifeline® Max are encapsulated using a vegetarian gel capsule
Herbalifeline® MAX is sold in boxes of 30 capsules. Each capsule contains 375 mg of EPA and 250 mg of DHA omega-3 EFAs. Take one to five capsules daily.
1 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250 mg of EPA and DHA.
2 The beneficial effects are obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA.
3 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 2g of EPA and DHA.
4 The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3g of EPA and DHA
A supplemental daily intake of 5g of EPA and DHA combined must not be exceeded.